The Spirit of Educational Community Positive-Objective Perspective

Students will create "House Rules".
  • An agreement between community members on what is acceptable and expected behavior.
Students must open a Google email account

In order to maintain a safe and open environment, you will be able to do the following...
  • Be willing to demonstrate a unique perspective to further illustrate your level of thinking about a subject.
  • Be creative in developing your ideas that are based upon facts and perspectives you have discovered in research. 
  • Be sensitive to difference in opinion
  • Be respectful of all online authors.
  • Refrain from labeling or name calling
Always remember to use a tone that is academic and appropriate for the topic being discussed. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo James.

Nathan said...

DUDE!! mr kendall needs to check his blog. I want to start my own kind of...

Mr. Kendall said...

Sorry, Bob.

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)